Thanks for the lovely comments. I really appreciate them all. So, today I have a quick tutorial. PART 1 : FACE. using inktense pencils.
This is a simple tutorial. Feel free to share your tips with me and my readers. Thanks.
- I'm using my new image called: Lollyrot. If you want to use a digital image then please make sure you test your printed image before. Print out your desired image and use a waterbrush to see if the ink smears.
- If you want to use a rubber / acrylic stamp then please use STAZ ON ink.
- For this part I'm using 2 different shades of grey : 1. Outliner (a light grey) and 2 . ( Chinese Ink)
- Add your first colour all over the face ( skin)
- Add your second colour around the face (just on the edge) and blend.
- For extra shadows , wait until the ink is dry and add your shadows using the same pencil 2. Chinese Ink. I like to add shadows around the eyes, nose, chin.