For updates, please add your e-mail adress!

For UPDATES, please add your e-mail adress! Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ladita Mariucai New Image

Hello everyone,

It's been a busy week. I finally finished my project for Ladita Mariucai. It's been a pleasure working with Madalina. She is such a lovely woman and mother.  I made for her  a logo, 12 icons, 100 tags and a bookmark.

.....in the process

....the new logo and 12 icons.
....and the new bookmark using Zara hard work from Stampotique.

Oh well. That's all for today! Hope you're having a great day! Let me know what you think about the new creations in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. Felicitari! sunt de-a dreptul superbe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the logo... i love all the tags... i love the icons! Maria you draw/pain very very well! I envy you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. e prea tare!!!! esti fantastica! si/mi plac asa de mult.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete